Fuel is extremely flammable and is explosive under certain conditions. Follow the following precautions at all times when handling fuel:
1. Always exercise extreme caution whenever handling fuel.
2. Always stop the engine when refueling - make sure that the ignition switch is in the ‘off’ position.
3. Always refuel outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
4. Do not smoke or allow open flames or sparks in or near the refueling area or where fuel is stored.
5. Do not overfill the tank.
6. Do not fill the tank neck. If the neck is filled, heat may cause the fuel to expand and overflow from the tank vent or around the fuel cap.
7. If fuel spills on your skin or clothing, immediately wash with soap and water and change clothing.
8. Do not add fuel if the exhaust or engine is hot as spilt fuel may ignite resulting in a fire that may cause damage to the Tomcar, personal injury or death.