1. Carefully remove the spin-on primary fuel filter (a) and install a new filter.
Note: Change Diesel fuel filter every 200 hours
2. Once new filter has been installed the fuel system needs to be bled.
Fuel filter bleed and primer procedure:
3. Locate the fuel pump housing.
4. Using the prime lever on the fuel pump, build fuel pressure by pressing down several times.
5. If a new filter was installed, it may take some time for fuel to fill the filter before achieving fuel pressure.
6. Once the system has been fully bled, start the engine and inspect the fuel filter housing and Banjo Bolt for leaks before driving.