1. Run engine for approximately for 15 minutes to warm the engine.
2. Allow engine to cool enough to safely drain the engine oil.
3. Drain engine oil by removing drain plug (a).
4. Refit sump drain plug with new washer once drained.
6. Remove and replace engine oil filter (a).
7. Refill engine to the correct level with Tomcar approved oil (see attached spec sheet at the bottom of this article).
8. Start the engine and allow the engine to idle for several minutes.
9. Switch off the engine.
10. Recheck engine oil level