1. Run engine for approximately for 15 min to warm the engine and oil.
2. Allow engine to cool enough to safely drain the engine oil.
3. Drain engine oil by removing drain plug (a).
4. Refit sump drain plug with new copper washer once drained.
5. Tighten drain plug (torque 30 Nm).
6. Remove and replace engine oil filter (b).
7. Refill engine to the correct level with Tomcar Australia approved oil (see attached spec sheet at the bottom of this article for full details).
8. Start the engine and allow the engine to idle for several minutes.
9. Switch off the engine.
10. Re-check engine oil level and adjust if necessary.
11. One completed, ensure that the dipstick is clipped into the mounting bracket (c). You do not want the dipstick coming loose whilst driving off-road - this will result in engine oil getting everywhere. Messy!