Regularly check that your filters are clean from debris and dust.
The primary (or front) air filter is located under the bonnet - this filter sucks clean air through the chassis and out through a secondary air filter system in the rear of the Tomcar.
1. Remove bonnet to access the filter.
2. Inspect all air intake hoses for damage.
3. Check that all hose clamps are tight and are positioned correctly.
4. Tighten any loose clamps or replace if damaged.
5. Remove and clean the front cone filter.
WARNING: Do not use compressed air to clean the filter. This will damage the filter.
6. Replace if necessary. You can order replacement front air filters online here.