How to start the vehicle correctly:
1. Sit in drivers seat. Fit seatbelt.
2. Depress the brake pedal firmly.
3. Insert ignition key and turn to start vehicle. (NOTE: Engine can be started in any gear)
4. Allow the engine to warm up for approximately 30 seconds.
5. Only once the engine RPM has normalised, gear selection can now be made.
6. When selecting gear use a firm fluid motion.
7. If unable to select gears or if gear selection is difficult switch engine off and repeat Steps 2 to 6 above.
8. If engine does not idle correctly, tap accelerator pedal and monitor RPM.
Whilst driving vehicle, check:
1. Steering operation
2. Brake operation
5. Gauge operation
6. Seat belt operation
7. Transmission operation High/Low/ Reverse/Diff lock